October 28, 2010

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog.  I've been writing professionally now for a little over a year and I'm starting to understand the business a little bit more. In this blog I will try to pass on a few tips and pieces of information as I get them to try and help others do what I am trying to do.

If you are in need of a writer, I specialize in Automotive related web and print content and copy and would be glad to try and help. I am also available to write Custom Automotive Repair Courses in several different formats. I promise to provide quality work at a reasonable price. I can't promise my work is the cheapest but I am confident you will be surprised at the quality I can deliver for the price I charge.

This is a new blog so it will take a little bit to get some pages up and some posts written...check back often and I hope you enjoy the Blog.

No comments: